Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In

It's Wednesday again!  It's so nice to finally see some measurable progress.  I'm starting to notice little changes in my body and it feels good to know my hard work is paying off.  I'm enjoying my time at the gym.  It's been good for my mind, body and soul.  It doesn't hurt that my best friends also joined the gym so it's a little social time too.  I still struggle with food.  I suppose food will always be an enemy of mine.  When I feel stressed I still find myself wanting some comfort food.  I'm trying to keep healthy snacks on hand to curb those cravings.  I've got a big cheat weekend coming up with the wedding and all the festivities it includes.  I'm going to enjoy the wonderful food and drinks but I'm not going to over do it.  
On to the scale...
Current weight: 173.2lbs
-2.6lbs from last week
Total loss: 7.8lbs
38.2lbs to go!

I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing!


No comments: