Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 7

Day 43:  Patrick took the afternoon off work and got to take us to lunch.  I took this picture just thinking how thankful I was for that sweet boy.  I'm always thankful for him but that moment hit me hard. :)
 
Day 44:  Lorie, Kristen and I met for Mexican.  I enjoyed this beverage.  I love getting to catch up with them.  It makes me sad that I don't see them as often as I used to.  Babies are fun but they take a lot of time.
Day 45:  We stopped at the park while we were out running errands and Barrett climbed the rock wall all by himself.  I couldn't believe it.
Day 46:  The static is too much.  Barrett's hair is either stuck to his head or standing straight up.
Day 47:  Trying on some hats for an upcoming adventure to the mountains.  We had to borrow some warm clothes!
Day 48:  My sweet friend Crystal let Barrett come play with her boys.  Barrett loves their house because with two boys you can imagine how many cars they have.  He cried when I went to get him.  He tried to run back up the stairs to the playroom.

Day 49:  We went to Target and you know you're getting old when your "splurge" purchase was house shoes.
This week has been tougher than most.  But we survived and we're thankful for a clean start each day.  I'm looking forward to this week!


No comments: