Monday, October 12, 2015

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: Large banana (11oz, 6.5 inches) 
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.  I'm trying to get by with tunics.  I did buy a new pair of maternity jeans and two friends let me borrow some stuff so hopefully I can get by without buying too many more "maternity" things.
Gender: It's a girl!  We have our anatomy scan next Monday.  Hopefully she's still a girl.
Movement: Some thumps and flutters. I'm starting to feel her more and more.  I can't wait until Patrick and Barrett can feel it.
Sleep: It would be better if a certain toddler would stay in his bed at night.  I have a love/hate relationship with him in our bed most nights.  I hate that he's sleeping in our bed so much but he always looks so sweet.
What I miss: I'm not able to be as independent as I'd like.  I just can't do as much anymore.  So asking for help is something I'm having to learn to do.
Cravings: Comfort food.  I cooked several days last week and it was so good.
Symptoms: Indigestion. I feel like i'm carrying this baby lower and feel pressure if I stand for to long.
Best Moment this week:  Taking Barrett to the Alabama homecoming game.  I'm going to order her bedding and baby book this week.  And maybe the best thing ever I'm headed to the beach this weekend with some girlfriends for some R&R.  I'm so excited, the weather is supposed to be great, I can't wait!

I just love this picture because I feel like I actually have a baby bump and not a leftover from the previous baby bump. :)




And a 20 week comparison.  The vest hides a lot but I feel like I'm smaller this time than I was with Barrett.  (And this is going to sound so conceited but you women will understand) I felt so pretty today at church.  The color of this dress is so pretty and vibrant, I just love it.


No comments: