Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Week Three













By week three we were back to regularly scheduled programming.  School, work and life.  It was not as bad as I thought it might be.
More group snuggles.  This time before bed.  Barrett fell asleep on me.
My first day just the three of us.  I braved putting them both in the car for a coffee/donut run.  It was worth it.
First bath!  Her cord fell off so much sooner that Barrett's did.
One night we met the Stokley family at the park for the boys to play.  Dawson and AveryAnn slept through most of their first date. 
Barrett loved pushing his sister in the stroller.
I caught Barrett reading his coloring book to his sister.  Such a sweet moment!
Ava and AveryAnn catching a nap at Nana and Granddaddy's house after church.
Showing off her muscles.
Two week checkup (at three weeks old) she weighed 10lbs 10oz and was 22inches long. She found her hand and would not look at me because she was fascinated by it.
That night we went to Brittany's to watch the bachelor finale with the girls.  It was Ruby and AveryAnn's first time to meet and their first girls night. 
I ran to the store for a couple of things and came home everyone passed out.
Love these sweet snuggles.
I had to post this because I can remember going and sitting on the bathtub while my mom went to the bathroom. She would complain but we were always right by her side. So this picture of Barrett sitting on the bathtub totally cracks me up. 
St. Patrick's day cuties!
Matching cousins.  I bought these onesies before we knew what we were having.  I love seeing our girls in them. 
We took a family trip to the zoo.  Barrett loves the zoo and I love taking him.
The Dino Discovery opened that week and members could see it for free so we took advantage. Barrett was not a fan of the TRex.
This picture cracks me up.
Daddy helped Barrett brush the goats.
Barrett and Jackson checking out the Bears.
Love this squishy baby fresh out of the bath. Look at all those rolls.
We had a mommy/son date to the Just Keep Smiling LIVE with the characters show. Barrett was not a happy camper because AveryAnn got to stay with granddaddy. But we had a fun morning.  
This girl was just a smiling at me at the office one day.  

No comments: