Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Catch Up!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted about our day to day life!
So, I'm going to dump a months worth of photos here and call is caught up.
We had dinner at the Moore's house and Barrett put on this Batman costume and wore it all night.  We laughed so hard at him. 
Barrett got his monthly cookie delivery.

We went to Brookside to celebrate my Dad's birthday.

The kids looked so cute in their matching outfits!

My dad with all the grandkids minus Madelyn. 
Barrett had his last day of K3.  He's still going this summer but he got to move up to the 4 year old class.

I don't think he looks that much different but he has matured so much. 

One of his sweet teachers.  If it hadn't been for Ms. Charleen I'm pretty sure he and I both would have given up after drop off those first few weeks.  She peeled him off of my too many mornings to count.  She had the sweetest soul and we're going to miss her.  Barrett moved to his new class and she was so sweet to help by telling me to bring him on a day he doesn't normally go so he could go to his new class with his friends.  The first morning I had to drop him off in a new place and he cried and cried.  Luckily Ms. Charleen's new class is dropped off in the same place so she walked in a peeled him off of me again.  The next day he ran right to her and by the third day he was fine.  I'm so thankful she took the time to love on him and help him transition. 
Sweet sister is everywhere these days.  I love this sweet dress so much.  (I love kids summer clothes.  I tend to go a little crazy each summer.)  I watched it a Target and it finally went on sale enough for me to buy it and I'm so glad I did.  It is so cute!

Barrett had his end of the season party for ragball.  He got his trophy and he's so excited.

When I was a kid we participated in the Summer reading program at our local library.  We always enjoyed it so much.  This year I signed Barrett up and we've been having the best time reading.  I love to read and I hope that's something they learn to love too.
I finally ordered our new canvas family picture with AveryAnn.  I love it so much!

I also got one for this frame of both kids!

We celebrated Mom's birthday.  I took zero pictures so this proof from our family photo session will have to do. 
Barrett and I went to Mass one Saturday night so we could head to the lake Sunday and he fell asleep in the car on the way there.

We went to the lake for Memorial day and I took zero pictures.  AveryAnn took several steps and she hasn't slowed down since.  I took this picture one morning, Barrett asked to sit with me and it was so sweet.  I love him so much it hurts.
Sister's first pony tail.  She wasn't impressed.

So we did piggy tails the next day.  Equally unimpressed.

National Donut Day! 
Sister has embraced Donut Friday.
We celebrated Harper's birthday with a fun pool party and Barrett was so excited.  He jumped off the diving board too many times to count.  I was so proud of him.

I didn't take any pictures, thankfully Hope snapped this one of AveryAnn.  She toddled all around the pool but wasn't super excited to get in. 

I tried to get a picture of the kids before church.  AveryAnn was not having it. 

Thankfully one of the cooperated.  I just can't get over how big he looks.  My heart seriously can't take it.  He's so handsome and sweet and I love this age but I can't believe how fast he's growing.

I think that catches us up.  We're so excited for Summer.  It's been a roller coaster first half of the year.  We're glad things are calming down and ready for fun in the sun!




No comments: