Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 12

Week 12.  I really thought I'd be at my goal by this point in 2018.  I'm not.  I'm trying to be patient and consistent but it's not easy.  I have to keep reminding myself of what I've already accomplished.  It's easy to get caught up in the little bit left in the journey and forget how far you've come.   Some days I'm so proud I can hardly contain myself, and some days I'm so discouraged I'm not at my goal I want to quit it all and eat all the things.  I am feeling much better since getting back on track last week.  It's amazing how much better I feel physically when I'm eating to fuel my body and not just eating because I want to.  I really don't think I'll ever not want to eat cupcakes or drink margaritas.  I just keep telling myself I will be able to have those things again in moderation.  Baseball has me scrambling to get my workouts in.  I'm still managing to get there twice a week and I'm hoping to keep that up.  I need to throw in an at home workout at some point during the week but I haven't yet.  I really love how strong I'm feeling these days and seeing muscles doesn't hurt either.  
Now, for this weeks weigh-in...
147.0
I think that's my lowest WW so far on this journey, so that's exciting!
I'm down 2.4lbs from last week!  I'm down 0.6lbs from the WW before that!  So, finally trending down again!  It's amazing, when you eat right and so what you're supposed to the scale goes down!  Imagine that!  I'm 12lbs away from my goal.  I need all 12 of those pounds to come from my gut.  I've got 5 weeks before our anniversary trip.  I'm going to work my tail off to make my goal before then.  I'm soooo close!  I have to get back to the mindset of "it's not worth it".  In the beginning I would ask myself  "is it worth it?" when I wanted to cheat and most of the time it isn't! 
Thanks for following along! 


No comments: