Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Last Bump Date

 36 weeks (2 weeks ago)

We were headed to a wedding.  I'm huge.


Our c-section is scheduled for October 19th and it can't get here fast enough.  We are all so excited to know what this baby is.  I'm going to miss being pregnant a little bit.  At least the sweet parts of feeling this baby move all around.  This is my wildest baby so far.  It already feels so big and so strong.  It actually hurts a little when it's rolling around in there.  I finally got the nursery somewhat put together.  I'll share once the baby is here and we get it completely finished.  (I decided not to paint yet because I love the pink with the print I chose for the sheet, so if it's a boy we will have to paint. It's a risk I was willing to take because I knew I would be mad if it was a girl and I'd painted over the pink).
 
I can't wait to watch the kids with the baby.  They are both so excited, it's really sweet.  They keep talking about all the things we're going to get to do with the baby.  I hope they are this excited once it's here. 
6 days!  We are ready!


No comments: