Tuesday, October 6, 2020

September

March and April were the longest months ever on record and July, August, and September might have been the shortest.  I can't believe we're already in baby month!
She will crawl up in my lap and fall asleep and I'm not the least bit sad about it!


We've finished renovation on the master bath.  We are so pleased with how it turned out!  The hall bath is being renovated now and we can't wait for it to be completed too! 
Barrett's first day of remote school.  He did so great with the remote learning.  We've been so proud of his attitude.  
He got to go to school one day for a few minutes.  He was the only student in his class and his teacher sent me this picture.  He was so excited to get to go.  He's going two days a week right now and will start back 5 days next week.  
We made one last trip to Alabama Adventure.  My parents and some of the cousins made the trip too.  We had a fun day.  The kids loved having their cousins there.
Patrick finally got his bucket truck.  We piled in for a quick trip around the neighborhood one afternoon.  (AveryAnn looks so grown in this picture.)
Barrett lost another tooth!
The day the bucket truck arrived.  I am so proud of him and he is so proud of this truck!  
Sweet girl had to have some cavities filled and she was so funny.  While her mouth was asleep she thought she couldn't talk.  Barrett and I probably laughed at her too much.
Barrett started Fall ball this month.  I told her to go get dressed to take him to practice and this is what she came back wearing.  I just went with it.  Her personality is so fun!
She went somewhere with us, I can't remember where now.
She's always touching the baby bump.  Always.
I had a dream this was my baby.

My parents took them to the high school game to watch Ava in the band.  AveryAnn was so funny.  She wouldn't say they went to the game she told everyone they went to the band.

I let them paint a canvas for their room.

They are so proud and had so much fun.

He walked her to the door for dance one week.  He is the sweetest big brother.  I hope they always love each other!
It was finally gameday!  We broke out our matching gameday outfits!

That same day we got cleaned up and headed to a wedding.  It'd been too long since we'd gotten to do anything just the two of us!

He finally got to go to class last week.  He had a great day and is excited to be back at school.  But I'm pretty sure next week is going to kick his tail when he has to go all 5 days.
That's it for September.  We're officially on baby watch over here. I've got a couple weeks left until my scheduled date, if we make it!

No comments: