Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Budget Time

I hate money. I hate that I never seem have enough. I hate that the things I need in life take so much of it. I hate that there are so many people that have way less of it than I do but seem to be able to do more with it. I hate that I manage to spend every dime I get. Sometimes I have it spent before I get it. Tonight at the Horton house we will be having a budget meeting. "They" say that money is the #1 thing couples fight about. For this reason we think it is important for us to have this meeting. We plan to do it every year. It is so easy to lose sight of the important things when it comes to spending money. We are so blessed in so many ways and I hope that we can keep that the center of our discussion. Sometimes we both get frustrated with what the other deems important to spend money on, so hopefully if we can keep all the things that we do have in the front of our minds and our meeting will be quick and painless! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: