Monday, February 9, 2009

February Family Fun

This weekend was full of family! My mom's side of the family got together to celebrate the February birthdays (although some birthdays went unnoticed from the month we won't go there). I was also asked by my sister to shoot some head shots for her that she needed for something at school. I love photography. I am not very good at it and I don't have the best equipment. I really want to get better. My problem is I'm not very quick with the shutter. I miss moments (especially when trying to shoot kids) due to my delay. But I'm pretty good with adults! So I wanted to share a few of my favorite shots of her. I think she is so beautiful inside and out and I feel like I captured that!


This weekend was beautiful! The weather was absolutely perfect. I watched my brothers four kids for a couple of hours Saturday afternoon and we played outside for most of the afternoon. It was a blast. We jumped on the trampoline (something I used to do daily as a child but haven't done in years) and just ran around the yard. Even Harper was just excited to be outdoors! We had so much fun. Here are a few photos from the day! Ava walking Ally...all four pounds of her.

Drew riding his razor!
Porter and Patrick riding the tractor!

Ava and Harper enjoying the weather and the camera!

No comments: