Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wow my life is pretty boring!

Well yesterday started the Lenten season I have decided to give up soft drinks and chocolate as my sacrifice. This is going to be difficult for me because I drink Mtn Dew like water! So we'll see how well I do! I know I can do it, it just isn't going to be easy! (which is kind of the point)

I thought I would share this photo for all those (like myself) who are very ready for warm, springtime weather! I feel like I haven't posted in forever. Probably because I live a pretty boring life so there hasn't been anything really blog worthy. Anyways I decided to share a few things that have been going on!
These were taken at my parents house one Sunday afternoon. Every Sunday Dad cooks lunch and after church we all go over and eat. Its our weekly family get together! Porter is getting so big and he is so sweet! (not such a hot photo of myself but he looked so cute I couldn't resist!)

Harper is growing like a weed. She is also very sweet!Ally after her hair cut! She wore the bows for four days! She thought she was so cute (and she was)!
We went to see Zac Brown Band! Patrick was so excited because it was on a Wednesday night and that is his off day so he actually got to go and do something fun with me and his friends!
Zac Brown Band again!These are just a few things that have been going on. Like I said my life is pretty boring and un eventful! When the most exciting thing you do in a week is go to the Bass Pro Shops because your husband has a gift card burning a whole in is pocket it's pretty sad!

No comments: