Saturday, May 15, 2010

2009 Blog Book

I am proud to say that I am officially a published writer.  Okay I know I'm probably the last person in the blogging world to find out about this.  I created my first blog book.  I was thrilled with the final product.  I started blogging in January 2009.  So my first book is from January through December 2009.  It's like the Horton House yearbook.   It was kind of expensive (It was somewhere around $115.00 for 209 pages) but totally worth it in my opinion.  It is our scrapbook without all the work and time it takes to scrapbook.  The website is Blog2Print.com in case I'm not the last person who's heard about it.  I can't wait to do another one.  I'm thinking about having one printed that is just football stuff.  Since it was such an exciting season and the National Championship posts will be in the 2010 book. 


1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love this!!! When my life gets a little more exciting, I will definitely be partaking in this. So much easier than scrapbooking!

P.S. Glad I got to see you Thursday....even if it was for like 3.5 seconds!