Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I am so embarassed this is up so late.  I'm also embarassed by the scale this week.  I've done so bad.  I've been unmotivated.  I've eaten anything and everything i've wanted...the scale shows it.  I've got no excuses except that I didn't do what I needed and I didn't see the results I needed to.    So here it goes...
Up one whole pound from last week.  I've worked to hard to see this happen.  I'm getting my tail in gear this week.  No sodas.  No french fries.  No candy.  More fruits.  I can do it. 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

1lb isn't that bad.... But watch it because they do sneak up on you fast! I've lost 6lbs. I'm pretty pumped about that. But I've been obsessing with the scale and getting on it like 3x a day. I have to stop that because it's not good.