Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday Night Wedding Fun

Last night my sister was in a wedding for one of her best friends.  It was one of the prettiest weddings I have ever been to.  It was outdoors and it stormed here all morning so we were all so worried that it would have to be moved indoors.  At about 4:00 the sky cleared and the weather was beautiful.  It was perfect.  The Sonnet House is one of the prettiest wedding venues I've been to.  It has a beautiful garden area, the inside of the house is stunning and it also has an additional building that is used as a chapel when the weather does not cooperate.  That is where the band was set up last night.  We had a blast.  The band was Nationwide Coverage and they were so much fun.  I want to get married again just so I can have them play!!!
My beautiful sister.

The bride and her daddy!

My sister and Me!
This place has three of these beautiful claw foot tubs.  We had to get our picture made in one!
Sister caught the bouquet!
Congratulations Whitney and Kevin!  Your wedding was beautiful!  I wish you nothing but the best of luck!  Have a blast in Jamaica!

No comments: