Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sister's UA Graduation

Today my little sister graduated from Alabama.  We couldn't be more proud of her.  She will be going to grad school starting in the fall.  My sister and I are so close.  We shared a room until I was a junior in high school.  Then my last semester at UA we shared a room again.  I thought it was going to be the worst semester of my entire college career but it actually turned out to be one of the best.  We went to sleep most nights laughing until we couldn't breath.  When I graduated from Bama and came home my sister had pretty much taken over my closet and had all her laundry piled on her bed and had been sleeping in my bed well I had no where to put my clothes so I piled them up on my bed.  Neither of us could sleep in our beds so we ended up sleeping on the fold out couch in the living room for about a week.  (We'd have slept that way the entire Christmas break but Dad said Santa wouldn't come see us if we slept in the living room!  So we had to clean off our beds! Ha!) Anyways, all that to say my sister and I are polar opposites but best friends and we continue to grow closer and closer.  I'm so thankful to have her as a sister and I can't imagine life without her!
Here are some pictures from the day.  
Bullet and Elizabeth showing their #1
Besties!  Amy and Sister (I love this girl like a sister!)
The Alumni of the grand kids.  (There are 3 more but they weren't present.)
Roommates.  Mark (our cousin), Elizabeth and baby brother John
Siblings.  We are all so grown up!
I wanted to get a picture with Porter and he did not want his picture made finally I made him smile (but I can't remember how!)
 I have tons more photos but that's all for now.  I'm exhausted and trying to rest up for Mother's Day tomorrow.  We'll be visiting all day with our Mother's and I can't wait!

No comments: