Thursday, June 3, 2010

BootCamp

Wow!  It was, dare I say, Fun!  That doesn't mean it wasn't tough. Because it was!  We all cheered each other on so it was very motivating! and I'm not that sore today!  Yesterday was the first class so we spent the entire time measuring our base fitness level.  We did several exercises to measure flexibility, balance, strengh, speed and endurance.  I am not flexible never really have even though I took gymnastics as a child and cheered all through school!  My balance was not terrible but not good either.  I was actually stronger than I thought I would be.  I did 20 push-ups (girl style) but it was still tough!  The hardest part for me was endurance.  I did alright when we did the drill to measure speed but the ones that measure endurance were tough ones.  I think I'm really going to enjoy going even though it's going to kick my tail. 
And just to make you laugh!  Here is me before class! I was pumped!  I should have taken one when I got home but no one was there to take it...and I was completely exhausted!

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

Girl you have done so well on your diet and excercise regimen. You have lost a lot of weight and you should be very proud of yourself.