Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I love my daddy!  I've always been a daddy's girl and if you ask any of my brothers and sister who my daddy's favorite is they'll tell you it's me hands down, although he'd never admit it!  He always has big expectations for each of us and wants the best for us.  He has worked so hard over the years so we could be involved in anything we wanted.  We always manage to laugh so much when we're together.  That's not to say we don't fight sometimes because we do.  Mostly, we just enjoy every minute we're together!  I can count on Dad to tell me the truth about anything...an outfit, hairstyle, shoes, big purchases.  He'll tell you exactly what he thinks!  But that's one of the things I love about him.  He and I are the most alike (which is probably why I am his favorite!)  We both love people, football, parties, convertibles and a good margarita! 
I love this shot of my dad and his grand kids at Porter's birthday.  I love watching them together!

I love this one of my and my daddy before my wedding.  I have another one two of us right before he walked me down the aisle that is priceless.
Happy Father's Day Daddy!  I love you!  Thanks for being an awesome Daddy!

Ally has a pretty awesome daddy too!  She is a huge daddy's girl. 
Thank you Patrick for being a great dad to Ally! 
I know you will make a great daddy to an actual child one day!

Right now I think will just stick with this sweet baby!
Ally eating doggy ice cream at work!

No comments: