Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Visit with family

My dad's sister lives in Lakeland, Florida she and her family are up here this week visiting.  They have 3 daughters.  Shawna is the oldest, she has a little boy Peyton who turned a year old today.  Fallon is the next oldest, she has a little girl Tobie who turned two in February. (They are both older than me.) Crystal is the baby and she just turned 16.  We don't get to see them much.  This is the first time we'd met little Peyton and we've only seen Tobie once or twice.  So it's always nice to get to see them and catch-up.  We went over to my grandmothers and hung out Saturday afternoon.
This is Tobie.  She is a total mess and does not meet a stranger and the sweetest thing ever.
This is Peyton and as you can see he is a total ham.  I loved watching them play!

Elizabeth and Tobie became fast friends!
She was looking for Nemo in the fish pond.
We found an egg...from Easter.
Love this one of my sister.  She was trying to blow a bubble.
She finally did it.
Daddy's siblings.  (R-L) Ramona, Shawn, Grandmother, Daddy and Stephanie.
The granddaughters. (R-L) Me, Fallon, Crystal, Shawna, and Elizabeth
Sisters!

We are hoping to get to see them again before they head back to Florida.  We always have a good time with them and this trip was no different!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a small world! I had no idea that Shawna, Fallon & Crystal were your cousins. My uncle, Gary Neal, is one of Ricky's good friends. I have watched Shawna, Fallon & Crystal grow up. They were all at my uncle's house last night and missed getting to see them all. What a small world.