Saturday, July 17, 2010

Signs of Sophie

We had our largest job yet this week.  We were at an elementary school and they wanted their mission statement on a large wall right as you enter the school.  The letters were 15" tall and the longest line was about 22'.  Not to mention it was about 18' off the ground.  So we were on scaffolding and hanging over the top of the wall all day long. 

We thought it turned out so nice!  I think we're going to add some paw prints since their mascot is a tiger.

I did this 5' palm tree for my friend Natalie it is in the little play area off of the nursery.  It turned out so good too. 
I'm wanting to get into doing some words and monograms.  But for now I've got to get back to cleaning and packing.  Chicago here we come! 

2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

The sign really looks great!

SouthernDogwoods said...

That looks great! I went to A'ville in K and my daughters used to take gymnastics there. The wall looks great!