Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame...

Last night we went to the Historic Wrigley Field to watch the Chicago Cubs take on the Houston Astros.  The Cubbies started out a little slow and the Astros took off to a 7-1 lead.  Not my idea of a good game.  But the Cubs got heated up and came back to win it 14-7!!!  It was so much fun.  I'd never been to a MLB game before so for my first to be at such an historic field was pretty amazing to say the least.
This was the view from our seats. (Except we could see the whole field too!)
This is Wrigley field's idea of a jumbotron! 
Aramis Ramirez.  He hit 3 homeruns.  Pretty exciting!
I loved these buildings that were across the street from the field that had bleachers on the roofs.  You can apparently rent them.  (I'm not really sure I haven't checked out the site yet!)
Patrick intensely watching the game!
Us and the field after the win!  A little blurry!
I think this was before the game started.
Cubs Win! 
(I accidentally deleted all the pictures I took of the stadium outside before the game.)

Tonight we're headed to Navy Pier for live music and fireworks!

1 comment:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

My hubby was at that game. They sat up front right by Vince Vaugn, he got a great picture of him, I was so jealous!!