Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I have been like a little kid all day!  We are supposed to get 3-6" or  4-8" (depending on who you ask) of snow overnight tomorrow. I'm so excited!  Usually when they predict it like this it never happens...but they seem so confident that it's hard not to get your hopes up!  Patrick is on vacation this week so he will be home! Yay!  They are also predicting up to 1/4" of ice.  This is what we are worried about..you see there is kind of a big game coming on Monday night that the hubs is very concerned about watching.  You see if we get that ice there is a good chance for widespread power outages.  Patrick has already said he would sit in the truck to listen to the game on the radio!  We have a list of movies to watch while we're snowed in.  a few of the titles include Beauty and the Beast (thanks to my sis for letting me have the bluray copy), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (again thanks to my sis for letting me borrow), and Steel Magnolias

I (finally) took down all our Christmas decorations today.  It was bittersweet to me!  Well, mostly just bitter!  It took all.day!  I finally got it all put away!  Now I need to clean, clean, clean.  Not tonight though!  Tonight I rest!  I'm watching Change of Plans on FOX with Brooke White from American Idol.  I love her!

No comments: