Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

It's
2011
Happy New Year!
(Sweet Ally was so excited about her tiara!)
We had a fun New Year's Eve!  Patrick had to work :( but I had a great time with Lorie and Kristen.  We started the night at the dollar movie.  We saw Life As We Know It Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel.  It was really good!  (I cried and totally wasn't expecting it to be one of those movies!)  It was totally worth the dollar!  After the movie we had dinner at Carrabba's!  I love this place!  Patrick go there almost every time we go out to eat!  After dinner we came back to the house and watched the "Moon Pie" drop in Mobile, AL.  I was so disappointed in the TV coverage!  They didn't even count down to the new year.  They didn't start showing it actually drop until it was half way down! Bummer! 
I'm so ready to take it on!  I feel so proud that I actually made a resolution last year and kept it! This year I going to do it again and I can't wait!

  • Continue Wednesday Weigh-in once a month to maintain my weight loss goals!
  • Continue Boot Camp
  • Start running 2-3 times a week to train for a 5K
  • Start making a family menu and shop/cook accordingly!
  • I also want to complete a 365 photo challenge.  So be looking for that!
I think I'll stop there!  These are 5 resolutions that I know I can do.  It will take effort but I want to accomplish these goals.  I want to run more than one 5K.  I just know for sure this is one I want to run!  It feels so good to close out the year and accomplish what I set out to accomplish in 2010 so I can't wait to start on my goals for 2011!

No comments: