Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

I need help back on the wagon.
Day 26

I fell pray to all that is the holiday season.  I think I gained a total of 8 pounds, yikes!  Here I am today.  4.5lbs heavier than my previous goal weight!  It won't take long to drop those 4.5lbs if I start paying more attention to what I'm eating and add a day of exercise.  I'm training for a 5K next month and by training I mean thinking about what I should do to start training.  I do have a new goal weight of 130lbs.  I really want to tone more (I've already come a long way doing bootcamp).  I was so pleased with 135lbs but could still see where I could lose some more belly fat (which is the most dangerous). 
Anyway since I fell out of  the +/-2lb wiggle room.  I'm back with Wednesday Weigh-In.  I'll keep it up until I reach my goal weight. 

No comments: