Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Friday Funday

We woke up Friday ready for a day at the beach.  It was a little cloudy but that didn't stop us.  We headed out to our spot and got settled.  Then some genius gave the kid next to us a whistle.  The child continued to blow the whistle for the next ten minutes.  We got a little break when he dropped it in the sand but then the dad cleaned it off for him to continue blowing it.  Now I'm not trying to sound like I hate kids but the whistle was really annoying.  It would have been annoying if it was my own kid.  Finally another man at the tent took the whistle away from the child.  He was our hero. It eventually started to sprinkle and we could see lighting so we decided to head in for lunch.
The boys at Pineapple Willy's

The girls.  I couldn't open my eyes to save my life.

After lunch we headed back to the beach and enjoyed the afternoon.  I took my chair right to the ewater and read all afternoon.  We decided we have a Shrimp Boil for dinner so the boys headed out to get some shrimp while Carla and I enjoyed the sunset.  I loved playing with my camera.

Playing Words with Friends.  Carla hadn't played before so we got her hooked.  We looked like dorks on the beach playing with our phones. 

I loved the sunset shots.

This is the view from the back side of the condo.

Patrick got burned.  We had done so good all week putting on sunscreen but Friday he was a slacker and didn't put any on. 

Doesn't that look yummy!



The boys were excited to eat.  It was all so yummy.
We ended the night sitting on the balcony watching fireworks. 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG....I love Pineapple Willy's!!!!