Monday, June 20, 2011

Harper's 3rd Birthday Party

I better share these photos of Harper's 3rd birthday.  She'll be four before we know it.

Last Sunday we celebrated Miss Harper's birthday with all things pink.  Pink cupcakes and a pink bounce house.  She was in heaven.  She's never been one to shy away from the spotlight so she soaked up every minute of "her day". 
She looked so pretty in her pink dress.
Porter loves Eddie (the cat).  I loved this shot of him holding Eddie like a baby.  Honestly, if I were Eddie I would have already run away from these kids.  He's been locked in a closet for an unknown amount of time and thrown in the shower (while Leslie was taking a shower).  But for some reason he loves these kids.

I think it's safe to say they love him too.
John enjoying Porter's Spongebob recliner.
She blew the candles out before we were done singing.  It was pretty cute!

She was so happy it was finally her birthday!

She was so sweet opening gifts.  Everytime she opened a new one she'd get the biggest grin on her face. 
Porter loved the bounce house.  As soon as I walked in the door he wanted me to jump with him.  Everytime someone new came in he wanted them to jump with him. 

I love this picture.
Porter is trying to get the "milk" out of the bottle that Harper got.  It's one of those that you turn unside down it looks like the milk runs out.  He couldn't figure it out.  Harper is talking away on her cell phone.  She's such a mess.

Then Porter needed to talk too.

I wanted to get a shot of all four of them.  Porter was not having it so I got one of these three.  Drew is such a great big brother and Ava is a great big sister too.  (I can't believe how big they're getting.  Sidenote: Drew goes to middle school next year.)

Then the big kids had to ride big wheels.  I decided to sit this one out since my foot is still lloking pretty bad (three months after my accident!).

Porter was not going to be left out.

I think Harper had a wonderful day.  I can't believe she's 3 years old.  Time is flying by seems like just yesterday we were sitting in the hospital holding this brand new baby...

and now she's this precious little girl!


Happy Birthday Sweet girl!

No comments: