Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"There's a Snake in my Boot"

I know this picture is terrible.  But as I was cleaning some things outside this little guy was blocking my way to the trash can.  I called Patrick to see what I should do.  He told me to go get the shovel and cut his head off.  So I got the shovel put my phone on speaker and started swinging.  I think I attempted the decapitation around 10 times.  I missed every single time.  I screamed like a girl the entire time.  Patrick was disappointed I didn't get him.  He slithered off into the side yard. I hope I at least scared him off.
Day 227
No your eyes do not deceive you.  He was approximately 6 inches long and as big around as a pencil.  But I was still scared.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my mercy that would have scared me!

Kelly said...

Oh my...I had a 4 foot one in my yard and my dog was barking at it. I'm so scared of snakes!!!