Saturday, August 27, 2011

Time to pack a Bag

It's been a long time since I've laughed as much as I did today.  We spent the day celebrating Lorie and Baby Ellie.  We started the day out our house with cupcakes and gifts.  Then we headed to lunch followed by some shopping.  After the shopping we headed back to organize some more.  We laughed so hard about Ellie's arrival and how crazy Aunt Kristen and crazy Aunt Maggie were going to fit into all the action.  It was at this point that Kristen mentioned that she probably needed to go ahead and get her bag packed.  Yes, she was totally serious. Yes, we were crying we were laughing so hard.  But honestly it got me thinking that while I don't plan on packing a bag for the hospital I do probably need to make a list of all the things I know I want to take (mainly my camera but I still need to make sure the battery it charged!).  I am so excited for Ellie to get here.  I just want to hold her so badly.  I also can't wait to dress her in all the super cute clothes she already has!  She is one blessed  baby that is for sure!
Day 237

No comments: