Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wedding Fun

**I thought I posted this last week obviously I didn't, so here you go**

Saturday night our friends Matt and Nicolette tied the knot.  Patrick has known them both for a long time and we were so excited to get to celebrate with them.  It was outside at Rosewood in Pinson.  The ceremony and reception were both outside, yes in August.  To say it was hot is an understatement.  I made the mistake of trying to fix my hair.  I don't know what I was thinking.  It was looking pretty rough by the end of the night.

Patrick and Tony.  They're so cute!

These were the chandeliers hanging inside the tent.  They also had some hanging from the trees in the garden ceremony site.

Patrick and I with Tony and Carla.  We had a blast!

The beautiful bride!


Patrick and the handsome groom


It was such a great night.  We so enjoyed getting to spend time with friends.  We don't get to do that enough with Patrick's work schedule!

No comments: