Tuesday, July 10, 2012

13 weeks




(I'm pretty sure that is all fat, either way my stomach isn't flat. (nor has it ever been though))
 
How Far Along: 13 weeks
 
Size of baby: A Peach
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6lbs (according to the Dr. but I'm thinking it's closer to 10lbs)
 
Maternity Clothes: Most pants are maternity, I'm still rocking my flowy tops!
 
Gender: We'll find out in August. I'm really feeling boy though.
 
Movement: Not yet, I can't wait though.
 
Sleep: Not as good as it used to be, but not to bad. 
 
What I miss: This week it was riding the tube at the lake.
 
Cravings: Nothing specific. Just feel like I'm eating all the time or I feel nauseous.
 
Symptoms: A little nausea but I haven't been sick at all this week.  Still have a terrible taste in my mouth. No nosebleeds this week. A few aches and pains but nothing terrible.
Best Moment this week: Starting to clean out and make room.  I think we've decided on names but want to wait to actually commit to them :)

No comments: