Monday, September 1, 2014

Catch-Up


It's been while since I've sat down to write.  We've been doing a lot of nothing lately.  Trying to adjust to our new routine and get back in the swing of things.  I didn't do so hot on my August Goals but I did get a few things done.  I'll do a post later today with my September Goals.  I feel like that really helped keep me on track. Here are a few things we've been up to over the past two weeks.
My sister was in town last weekend and she gave Barrett a cookie after church.  I let him eat it in the car and I think he enjoyed it.
Barrett got another haircut.  He did so good.  His little face is pitiful but he sat so still for Amy.

Here's the after.

We've been busy at work making gameday shirts.  This was the only picture I got of Barrett Friday in his team colors.  
Saturday morning we were up bright and early.  We made cookies for our little football party later that day.  I let Barrett like the beater.  He was a fan.  I also bribed him to say "Roll Tide"  He'll say "Tide" sometimes when prompted.  It's pretty cute and his daddy is in denial.  

We went to Emory's 1st birthday party Saturday morning before football.  We wore our team colors.  I love this picture Natalie snapped of us.  

Another one of my sweet boy at the party.  He was so good.  
We came home and watched football with some friends.  It was a fun day.

Mother's Day Out has been going really great.  Barrett still cries when they get him out of the car but his teachers tell me he is fine as soon as they get in the door.  They also tell me he is so good.  At first I just thought they told everyone that but every teacher that has put him in the car says that he is just so good and so sweet.  Makes me happy to know that he's doing good. 
We've got a lot of fun lined up for September and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm ready for the cooler weather for sure!

No comments: