Monday, February 12, 2018

Life Lately

 Here's what we've been up to over the last week!
 AveryAnn being cute, trying to get her way I'm sure. 
 Thursday, I got to go to Children's Theater with Barrett's class.  It was really cute and a fun morning with my boy.
 Ok, this is random but I'd seen ads for SheIn.comcv   on facebook for a while.  I'd ordered some things back in the fall but they didn't fit great.  Well I was browsing and saw some cute dresses and decided to give them another try.  I was so pleased with my order this time.
 I ordered both of these dresses and was very pleased with the fit and quality for the prize.  I think the floral one was $14 and the white one was $22.  So I had pretty low expectations.  I also ordered two swimsuits.  I'm going to spare you that try on.  One of them I knew was probably going to be too small and the bottoms were tiny but I really liked the top.  (it was only $11 so even if I just wear the top with other bottoms it's worth it).  The other swimsuit fit and was great quality for the price.  
I got these earrings and I'm kind of obsessed with them.  I don't really know why but I love them.  I will definitely order from them again.  My tips are to have low expectations, if it seems to good to be true it probably is.  Also read the reviews and adjust your size accordingly.  Also use the measurements and adjust.  Don't be afraid to order a size that seems weird.  I ordered a small in one thing and an XL in something else and they both fit. 

 Friday night, the kids spent the night with my parents so Patrick and I went to dinner at the Shrimp Basket.  We had a gift card and were excited to eat dinner together without having to discipline kids.  We laughed because we were both like "we need to get there early so we don't have to wait and we can get home in time for Celebrity Big Brother"  We were the youngest people in there by about 20 years.  But we were home in plenty of time to watch Big Brother.
 Saturday afternoon she took a nap on me and it was so sweet.  She's getting so big and it makes me so happy and so sad at the same time.
 Barrett found these mardi gras beads at my parents and he wants to wear them to school tomorrow for Fat Tuesday.  He said "mom, these are great, you can put your drink in the cup and carry it around."
I was so excited to get this king cake from publix, and it was not good.  I was so disappointed.  
Thats all for this post.  We're gearing up for Lent and Valentines day.  I know it's only February 12th but I peeked at my calendar for March and panicked a little at how much we have to do.  We'll get it all done though.  We always do!

No comments: