Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 7

Week 7!  I really had every intention to be at my goal by this point in the year.  But I'm not.  I'm trying not to get discouraged but it's hard.  But I also know I'm not putting in the work that I need to put in to get there.  I can't really be surprised that I'm not losing weight when I'm still eating whatever I want whenever I want.  It just doesn't work like that.  In my head I've moved on to maintaining and I've still got 15 pounds to lose.  So I have to get back into the losing mindset and I can't seem to make myself do it.  I've had several people ask me about keto lately and how to get started.  I feel like such a fraud telling them what to do  when I can't seem to get myself back on track.  But I did have a lot of success and I do think it works.  My problem in me right now.  I think if I can get back into the mindset of "one week at a time"  that was I had to do in the beginning and it worked.  I'm so worried about 3 and 4 weeks from now that I'm sabotaging myself.  So this week, I'm focused and ready.  I want to lose 2lbs this week.  I'm cutting out sweets.  I'm done with them for now.  I will eat sweets again one day just not right now.  It's just not worth it.  It's hard to believe that when you really want that cookie but its true.  The moment of pleasure is just not worth not reaching my goals.  
I'm up 2.2lbs this week.  I'm not shocked at all.  I've eaten like crap.  And because of that I'm feeling like crap.   I'm making all my workouts but you can't out work a terrible diet.  I know all of these things but I still couldn't convince myself to eat better.  It's a new week and another chance to do better.  I know I can do this.

No comments: