Friday, January 25, 2019

Life Lately

Not much going on around here lately.  Besides the new job.  Which I'm loving!  I start my regular hours next week.  I'm really excited!  
We've tried to get outside as much as we could between the rain and freezing temps!

This girl has become very opinionated about her clothes.  She wants to wear "fancy" dresses all the time.  Preferably pink.

I'm still trying to clean and get organized.

John and Hope and the kids came to lunch last Sunday.  The girls are really starting to enjoy playing together.  AveryAnn gets so jealous having to share her Granddaddy though.

It's always a good time when we're all together.

Finally put my discount to use.  I got a pint of the Pineapple Passionfruit sorbet and it taste just like the passionfruit daquiri we fell in love with in Punta Cana.  It's so good! (Definitely not Keto)

Barrett is running the Mercedes Kids Marathon in a few weeks and he got his prerace packet yesterday and this mask was in it.  He wore it the whole time he rode his bike.  I love this age so much!

Miss Priss is also getting quite the attitude.  She was trying to make her mean face last night and she couldn't stop laughing.  Patrick gets the mean face most often and it's hilarious.  She definitely thinks she's the boss of the Horton house.  
We're really enjoying these days lately with the kids.  They are both at such fun ages.  We're looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: