Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 2

I'm feeling great this week.  Sure I want crap because I like it, but I don't like feeling like crap so that's what helps me stay the course.  Last week I did pretty good with Patrick gone.  We survived mostly on hot dogs.  One of my goals for 2019 is to try one new recipe each week.  Last week I made Fried Cauliflower Rice.  It was pretty good.  I don't love to cook.  If it's got more than 5 ingredients or 5 steps I'm out.  I bought my cauliflower already riced frozen at ALDI.
This week I made Sausage Egg Muffins.
I needed something easy and quick I could eat for breakfast and the recipe I made up (based on a few is saw) made 18 muffins.  So I've been having one of those for breakfast this week.  Patrick and the kids can also grab one if they want, so that's nice too.

I'm down 3.2lbs this week.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for more, but you have to start somewhere.  I'm also frustrated because I've already lost these pounds once (actually 3 times now if we're being honest).  I got to workout yesterday for the first time in months.  It was a "hurts so good" situation.  I'm trying to workout during the day now since my work hours are flexible.  My goal is to get in 2-3 workouts per week.  So I'm 1/125 for the year.  (I've got to pick it up in this area).  I'm meeting a friend to walk/jog today. Slow and steady!  Consistency is key. We got this!

No comments: