Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Halloween 2020


The kids had been looking forward to Halloween for weeks.  We'd talked about costumes for a while and finally settled on Power Rangers.  I figured we would skip the family costume this year but everyone was on board so we went with it.  Barrett was set on the red ranger from the get go.  AveryAnn originally wanted to be Amber from the cartoon Sophia the First.  But after Barrett decided on the Red Ranger she decided she wanted to be the Pink ranger.  
This is the second year I've put Patrick in charge of costumes.  While searching for the kids costumes he found the one with the Blue ranger carrying him on his shoulders and decided he needed it.  Well I didn't want the baby and I to be left out so I ordered myself the tshirt and the onesie for the baby.  I figured we had to wear clothes so we could manage to wear these.  (I wasn't sure how I would be feeling.) I don't know how long the family costume will last but it's fun for now!
They are so proud of their baby sister. 

I was so excited to Halloween to be on a Saturday.  It's crazy to think that by the time that happens again the big kids will probably be over hanging out with us. ( I could cry thinking about this).  The Moore family came over again for chili and trick or treating.  I only wen to a few houses before I tired out. But the crew made it through the whole neighborhood.  Our neighbors were prepared and waiting but we didn't have nearly as many trick-or-treaters as we normally do.  The kids racked up, when neighbors realized there weren't as many kids as usual they started giving out a lot of candy. 

It was a fun night. We laughed so much and had the best time!

No comments: