Monday, December 28, 2020

December Happenings

 December flew by in a flash!  We made the most of it!  Lots of family fun.  We made lots of memories together.  


December 1st Mr. elf arrived and brought us all pajamas. 

Santa came by on the fire truck to collect his letters. 

Love this picture of my babies in matching jammies to kick off the season.

These little elf shoes were the perfect festive touch for all our holiday attire.

We made it to the Gardendale Christmas Parade.  

The first Friday in December my parents got all the grandkids to build gingerbread houses.  These are the only 4 that cooperated for my picture.  The big kids spent the night.  Adler and I went back Saturday morning to hang out.  
The girls stayed up entirely too late.  But they had a blast together.

Uncle John brought lots of fun toys to play on Saturday.  

We fully embraced hot chocolate and hot chocolate bombs this season.
I can't remember what this dress up day was but she looked adorable.

The sweetest smile.  Those early morning feedings are just the sweetest.  I usually just hold her for far too long after that feeding. 



She dressed herself to go to my parents one Sunday for lunch. 
They are the best of friends.


My helper.  

AveryAnn got this huge princess tent.  It was a pain to assemble but she loves it. 

She got this snow globe from her school party.  She and Barrett convinced themselves it was a "Santa Cam".

More snuggles.

A little tummy time.  She's not a huge fan.

I'm trying to be more active and I was going to go on a walk and she insisted she go with me.  I really, really wanted to go alone, but she was so sweet I couldn't say no!  

No comments: