Thursday, December 17, 2020

November

 We had a whirlwind November.  It all flew by.  We all enjoyed some cuddle time with Adler!  Barrett was so proud because he picked her up and soothed her while I was in the bathroom. 


We think she's looking more like Barrett lately.
One of our Fridays at home.

Best friends.

She was not a big fan of bath time at first but she's coming around.  I started putting AveryAnn in there with her and she seems to enjoy it more.

She loves laying in her bed to get away from everyone.  As you can see a determined big sister still got her hands on her.

She loves feeding her.

This already feels like a distant memory.  It's like the harder I try to make time slow down the faster it zooms by.

We have to sit in the car during dance so we've started using that as our spelling practice time.  I have really enjoyed all the time I've gotten to spend with him this year.

AveryAnn loves to "babysit" anytime I leave the room.  It's the sweetest.

Strolling around while the big kids wanted to ride bikes that quickly turned into them fighting over who gets to push her in the stroller.

Pushing her real live baby doll.

The week of Thanksgiving we hit up the GUTS trail.  The kids had a blast.  It's an easy mile there and back and I can wear the baby.  We will probably be hitting it up several times over the holiday as the weather permits.

We went to the park afterwards and slept!

Fun morning with my babies.

She was so proud of her outfit that she picked out herself.

Snuggled in for the "hike".

Morning snuggles with my girls.
We didn't play kickball this year on black Friday, so my sister and I took the kids to Turkey Creek.  Thats them on the top of that rock.

Again, so proud of her "hiking" outfit.

It was a nice day for a hike.



Somehow he fell in the creek.


Shes the best little "hiker"

I kicked off the first Sunday of Advent diving into this devotional with a few of my girlfriends.  It's been so refreshing and good for my soul.  This year has been so blah, this has been good to keep my focus on the good.
We're moving right along in December, today was AveryAnn's last day.  Barrett has been remote all week but tomorrow is his last day of remote learning and we are diving right into all the fun.  

No comments: