Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Gameday Once Again!


Today is the day.  It's the day Alabama fans have been looking for since 1992.   I was 7 years old the last time Alabama played (and won) for a Nataional Championship.  That was 17 years ago!  Well today the Crimson Tide will play for that coveted crystal trophy.  The Tide has never beaten Texas.  This is a big deal in Bama Nation.  My sister said it's been like gameday all over LA.  Every where they've been hs bn filled with Bama fans.  If Alabama wins Nick Saban will be the first coach to win 2 National Titles at 2 different schools. 
Alabama is predicted to win which makes me nervous.  I hope we can play to our full potential.  I know that Alabama is the better team but will we play like it?  Lets hope so! 
We are having a little taligate renuion to watch the game tonight.  So it should be fun!  I will have photos to share later next week when my sis gets back. 
Roll Tide Roll!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I can't wait!!! Roll Tide Roll!!