Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

Today I am excited for my weekly weigh-in.  This is the reason why...
Down 4lbs from last week.  I took yall's advice and I've added more fiber to my diet and I've really watched my sugar intake. 
I also joined Weight Watchers.   Last night was the first meeting and they weighed me at 161.2 which kinda sucks.  That means my scale is a few pounds off.  Oh well I can still tell how much I lost.  I'm sure there is a way to reset it I just haven't figured it out yet!  I went to the WW meeting with my friend Caroline.  She used the program a few years back and had a lot of success so she wanted to get back with it. I love hanging out with her.  She just had a baby a few months back and her husband works crazy hours like Patrick so we are starting to hang out more and more since we live in the same place. 
I'm excited about starting this journey and really looking forward to the lifestyle change.

2 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Congratulations!!! This is great encouragment to you to hand steadfast. The changes are changes for a lifetime. You can still eat what you want but not as often and in smaller portions. Portion control is encouraged in WW. Looking for more updates. You are doing great.

Brittany said...

YEA!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!