Tuesday, November 13, 2012

31 weeks



I look huge.

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: Head of lettuce (18in, 3.1lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 35lbs.  Hopefully we are slowing down in the weight gain department. 
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes!  I'm getting tired of wearing the same things over and over again.  But I don't want to buy anything else now.  I ready to wear my old clothes again!
 
Gender: Boy!

Movement: He's getting so strong.  I'm also learning he's shy.  He doesn't move around much when I'm with a crowd.  He prefers quiet nights at home.

Sleep: I love sleep!  I'm terrified that I'm never going to get to sleep again once this baby gets here so I'm trying to get all I can now.  I'm back to my afternoon naps a few days a week.

What I miss: My shoes and clothes.  Doing things myself.  I'm both so excited and dreading putting up my Christmas decorations.  Patrick is not excited about helping me and I'm not excited to need the help.
 
Cravings: None really.

Symptoms:  Mainly just swelling in my feet.  It's so gross looking.  I pretty much wear house shoes all the time.

Best Moment this week:  We had our first shower.  It was a "Mustache Baby Bash" and it was so cute!  Patrick's aunt and cousin hosted it and they did a great job.  We got some great gifts I can't wait to use them!  Kristen also got the dresser/changing table painted!  (She also cleaned my bathtub for me while I was in Tuscaloosa, I'm not sure which I'm more thankful for!)  I finished the wreath for the hospital and I'm caught up in his baby book!