Tuesday, November 27, 2012

33 weeks




How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of baby: Honeydew (19in, 4.5lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 41lbs.  I'm not looking forward to the aftermath of this pregnancy. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I'm getting tired of wearing the same things over and over again. But I don't want to buy anything else now. I ready to wear my old clothes again!
 
Gender: Boy!

Movement: He's been kinda lazy lately.  I know he's okay because the minute I start to worry he'll give he a little kick or jab. 

Sleep: Sleep took a turn for worse this week.  Patrick is back on day shift which I love but readjusting to sharing the bed is proving more difficult than usual.  Luckily he's a pretty hard sleeper so all my tossing and turning hasn't bothered him in the least. 
 
What I miss: All the little things that I never thought about giving up.  Shopping for long periods of time, my shoes, standing for more than a few minutes, eating without getting heartburn.  Just to name a few.

Cravings: I haven't wanted much of anything lately.  I basically eat because I'm hungry and have too.  I always feel so full even if I eat just a tiny bit. 

Symptoms: I found out yesterday I am anemic so that would explain the exhaustion.  Heartburn, exhaustion and my feet are still swelling.

Best Moment this week: Spending Thanksgiving with our families!  Getting the car seat out and putting the strollers together.  Also Lorie brought me several things to borrow!  Our chair for the nursery is in so now we just have to have it delivered. All we're waiting on now is the bedding and curtains. Still got to get everything hung on the walls.  I've got to wash everything we have and make a list of things we still need.  It seems so close and so far away at the same time!  I'm just ready to hold my little man!

No comments: