Tuesday, November 20, 2012

32 weeks




How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: Head of lettuce (19in, 3.9lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 35lbs. Hopefully we are slowing down in the weight gain department.

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I'm getting tired of wearing the same things over and over again. But I don't want to buy anything else now. I ready to wear my old clothes again!
Gender: Boy!

Movement: He's getting so strong. I'm also learning he's shy. He doesn't move around much when I'm with a crowd. He prefers quiet nights at home.

Sleep: I love sleep!  I wish there were more hours in the day for napping and getting things done.

What I miss: Having energy.  Not getting tired after getting ready. Getting up and down without a struggle.  I know it will all be worth it.  I'm just ready for it to be over.

Cravings: This week I'm ready for Thanksgiving food.  I wouldn't really say I'm craving it, just really looking forward to it!

Symptoms: Heartburn, exhaustion and my feet are still swelling.

Best Moment this week:  We had our big tea hosted by 30 of mine and my mom's friends and family.  It was beautiful!  We got most all of our big things and lots of cute things that I can't wait to use!  We have one blessed little boy!  We also got all the furniture moved into the nursery (except the chair, it won't be here until January).  We put together the pack and play last night and got the carseat out.  I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with everything we still have left to do for the baby then throw in the holidays and I may have a nervous breakdown.  Hopefully not.