Sunday, November 25, 2012

Baby Tea

Last Sunday we were blessed by 29 of mine and my moms dearest friends with a beautiful tea to celebrate baby Barrett.  It was beautiful and perfect.  We got lots of great stuff and feel a lot more ready for our boy to get here.
This was the sign in table with his baby book, the wreath for the hospital door (I have another canvas for the center to put his stats on) and his sweet ultrasound picture.
My friend Brittany did all the decorating and it was perfect. It was everything I'd imagined when I thought about a tea for a baby boy!

The food table with all of my favorites!  Cake balls, chicken salad wraps, bacon wrapped cracker things, Cajun caviar, fruit and this cheddar cheese ring with strawberry jam.  Lorie made the banner and I'm going to use it in the nursery!

My sister, mom and I.  I guess when you see yourself everyday you don't realize how big you look but these pictures had me doing a double take.  I look huge. 

My mom and Patrick's mom. 
 
Patrick came to help load up all the goodies.
 
My bestest friends.  These girls have laughed and cried with me.  They are always there when I need a shoulder or someone to vent to.  I think we each have a different special relationship and I'm so thankful for each of them. 

 This cutie made an appearance after her nap.  I can't wait to see her and Barrett play together!

I am beyond thankful and humbled by the generosity of our friends and family.  We feel so blessed that so many people love us and our baby so much all ready.  We can't wait for him to get here!

No comments: