Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Party #1

Which turned out to be our only Christmas party of the season.  Saturday (December 22) we gathered with my mom's side of the family for our annual Christmas party.  I look forward to this so much each year.  Everyone was taking bets on how much longer I'd make it (for the record no one thought I'd make it to my due date, most people didn't think I'd make it to the new year).  I was so happy that Patrick got to go with me.  He usually has to work, he had to work early Sunday morning so we didn't get to stay to late.  In fact, my mom wanted to get a picture of our family since we were all there but we really needed to leave so Patrick could go to bed.  I told her we'd all be together Christmas morning and we'd get a picture then.  Needless to say, that didn't happen.  
They put Patrick to work.  Jennifer got this pillow as a gift from a student but she couldn't get the lights to work.  

These are the last pictures of me pregnant.  I was huge and in complete denial of how big I was.  

He fixed it!  Isn't it cute!

I love my Babo.  She wanted us to play this game.  If you've ever been to Elementary school you've played this game at your Christmas party.  It has the pictures and you're supposed to name the Christmas carol.  Sister and I laughed a lot.  

No comments: