Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

We were so sad we missed getting to go bowling to celebrate my sweet niece Ava's 9th birthday.  I can't believe she's 9 years old!
We spent a quite night at home counting down to midnight to ring in the New Year and celebrate Barrett getting off the bili light!  It was a perfect night.  Everytime I think about the past week, I am overwhelmed with joy.  We were sitting in our big cozy living room chair last night, watching Dick Clark's New Years Rocking Eve as a family of 3 (well 4, Ally was snuggled in there too!) and I just cried.  I'm pretty sure it's still the hormones but I just couldn't help it.  In that moment life was perfect!  It was one of those moments that you've pictured for your life for years and here it was completely real. 
Sweet baby.
We have the new parent look of exhaustion glow!
I love this one.  Barrett looks like he's at a rock concert with those hands in the air.
2013 has a lot to live up!  There's no way we'll top 2012 but I can't wait to try!

No comments: