Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Time continues

We've been enjoying the season so much with Barrett.  We went to one of the local Christmas parades, we've watched Christmas movies and we've worn Christmas clothes.

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9
(He still had breakfast in his mouth!)

Day 10

Day 11
This was at the parade.  It was unusually warm that night.  It was suppose to rain but it didn't!  I've always enjoyed going to the parade, this was Patrick's first year.  Barrett enjoyed it too!

Yesterday Patrick finally got all the lights to put out front.  I put him in charge of exterior illumination this year and he did not disappoint! I made some hot chocolate and "helped" while Barrett was napping!

I'm not going to lie, at this point I was a little nervous.

Not to bad for our first year putting out lights!

We also went to visit Santa but I think that will get it's own post!

Hope y'all are enjoying the holidays too!


No comments: