Thursday, December 5, 2013

On the First Day of Christmas...

It's December.  How exactly did that happen?  Wasn't it just March?  I felt like this year flew by.  I thought it was just because I had a baby but after talking to other people it wasn't just me.  Several people have told me that 2013 was the fastest year of their lives.  Moving on... I'd bought Barrett 3 Christmas outfits before he was even born so you can imagine he has quite a few by now.  Then Amy let us borrow Keegan's clothes again and when I finally counted we were up to 22 Christmas outfits (including pjs).  So I decided to dress him in a Christmas outfit everyday this month, seems reasonable enough.  Well then I decided I should go ahead and document each outfit because I want the rest of my kids to have photographic evidence that I dropped the ball on them because they will be lucky to have a Christmas outfit for Christmas day much less a wardrobe for the entire month.  (Longest run on sentence, I think so.) Anyway, I decided not to bore you with a post each day.  I'll do a post every few days with all of his outfits (I'll be posting them daily on Instagram @maggiemhorton, if you just can't wait ;) )

I bought this before he was born and I still just love the smocked nativity scene.
He's so excited about Christmas (and his birthday!)
Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5 (It was 80 degrees here today)

He's been such a ham for the camera this week.  I hope it continues because it's so darn cute.

No comments: