Monday, December 16, 2013

Faithful, Loyal, Firm & True...

We had a full weekend!
Saturday morning (way earlier than I'd wanted to be up and about) we hit the road to Tuscaloosa.  My baby brother was finally graduating from college.  We are so proud of him and the fact that I'm not obligated to go to another college graduation until our nieces and nephews start graduating!  I've said it before, I love going to support the graduates but graduation is the most painfully boring thing to sit through.  Barrett did so good.  We fed him a lot of cheerios and he was a happy boy!
College costs how much?

So proud to see him walk across that stage.

John and the kids.  Barrett was over it by this point.  I don't think he liked all the strangers and he was so tired.

Alumni grandkids and spouses.

John and Hope in front of Denny Chimes

After graduation John and Hope hosted us at their home for lunch.  I'm so proud of them.  John has already accepted a full time job at the company he worked with this year.  He actually started today.  And they've bought a great home.  We had all John's favorite food and it was delicious!  

Love this picture of Barrett and my grandmother.

Our family of six.

And what we've grown to.

We had such a great time celebrating all of John's accomplishments.  Patrick and I had to leave a little earlier than we probably would have to pick up Barrett's cake and cupcakes for his party Sunday.  On the way home he had the worst blow out diaper of his life.  His car seat required a washing.  
I can't wait to show you all the adorable pictures from Barrett's Winter ONEderland party.  It was adorable and perfect.  I should get the pictures from the photographer this week.

No comments: