Monday, September 14, 2015

16 Weeks



How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: Avacado
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, no. The pants are just way more comfortable.  I'm so thankful flowy is in!
Gender: Still in shock that it's a GIRL!  I'm trying not to go crazy buying stuff but it's hard.  I've bought a couple of little outfits.  Baby clothes are just so sweet I can't help it.
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet.  She was moving like crazy on the ultrasound though so hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can feel it.
Sleep: I've slept pretty good this week.  I've been so tired at night that I feel like I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow.
What I miss: I'm not missing much this week.  Still don't have much energy but at my appointment we realized my iron was low so hopefully these supplements will help me feel better soon.
Cravings: Ice and anything spicy.
Symptoms: Low energy and a little nausea.
Best Moment this week:  Finding out the gender!  We are so excited to have a sweet baby girl.  I didn't think much about all the fun a girl would be.  I just knew it was a boy so I never thought much about having a girl.  I've picked out a few new things for the nursery.  All of the big stuff will be the same but I'm adding a few girly touches.  In my head it's beautiful, I can't wait to see it come to life.  Right now just cleaning out the room would be an improvement.
And a comparison.  I feel so much bigger this time and I look so much tireder, ha!


No comments: