Monday, September 28, 2015

18 Weeks

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: Large mango (8oz, 6 inches)
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.  I've been wearing a lot of flowy dresses lately.
Gender: Its a girl! I can't wait until she has a name!
Movement: I finally felt the flutters this week.  This is the same week I first felt them with Barrett too.
Sleep: I can't get enough!
What I miss: Being able wear anything I pull out of my closet.
Cravings: None this week.  Just trying to drink a lot of water.
Symptoms: Other than feeling huge not to much.  I've had a little heartburn and my ankles were a little swollen yesterday.  
Best Moment this week:  Another week down.  This has nothing to do with pregnancy but getting all my Fall decorations out made me happy.  The changing seasons just remind me that the time is passing and we're getting closer.  I got a new phone so I'll have plenty of room for pictures of her and her brother.  One of my good friends got her first hair bow.  I can't wait to see if she has hair like her brother!
I had to add this one because Ally had to be in it.


No comments: